BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, May 15, 2010

Oh wonderful days!

I just got home. Because the bars close at 2:00. And that means something to me because I'm now 21... =D

I wanted to embrace the bartender at Caz's tonight. Let me just say that I don't drink often, but when I do, I do drink well. I was just sitting in a bar stool wondering what to ask for. I'm also frugal. A frugal and picky drinker, that's me! Anyway, I saw they had pomegranate syrup at hand, and decided instantly that it needed to be involved in whatever drink I ordered. So my friend William I was with told the bartender, who is his friend, that I wanted a drink with pomegranate syrup in it. And what did the bartender do? He delivered. Amazingly. I don't know what the hell he put in it. Well, let's just say I lost track. I saw him put some ice and a glass, turn a bottle of Sky over it and after that, it was a blur and random liquors upside down over my glass and then suddenly he topped it with a cherry and set it down on the bar in front of me. It. Was. Glorious. It tasted like a tart pomegranate, which made me happy. I don't care if it already has a name, it should be called a Pomegranate Sweet Tart. I like sweet tarts, I like pomegranates. It was heaven.

This all happened AFTER I'd just spent an hour dancing to amazing rock music at The Marquee, a venue a block a way. I danced and jumped and swung my hair around like a mad gypsy and it was beautiful.

My attention span won't go further than that I'm afraid. I'm going to watch Daria now.

Tally ho, laddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment