BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, April 23, 2010

I've been quietly sitting in my room to relax my mind. It's a long story, how I got to the conclusion I'm about to share with you. Maybe I'll tell you the details someday, maybe I'll never tell another soul, but I just want to say to myself and whoever else might be reading:

Whatever your beliefs, whatever your theories, only put your trust in what feels authentic to you. Without explanation, without words, appreciate what authenticity you find. It's not about what you think you understand about your beliefs, it is about what you know to be true within you. It is about leaving your need to understand behind you, and trusting a truth you instinctively recognize. Truth is genuine, and we are meant to be attracted to it, because the truth sets us free. We all want to be free, which is perfect because we are all meant to be free. Freedom is an instinct. We all know truth when we feel it. We can try to forget it or convince ourselves it doesn't exist, but our mind doesn't create truth. It just exists. Our attraction to it connects us all. There is no need to prove it. It just is. So if what connects us is true without words, why spin our words around to correct perfection? If it is true, it is true for us all. We are whole. But we don't believe it. We don't believe we are perfect, we believe we are very imperfect. But riddle me this ... if truth is perfect, wouldn't imperfection, in nature, be untruth? Does that not mean the imperfections attached to us, the imperfections that "make us human" are lies? Put your trust only in truth, perfection, and beauty. Everything else is a lie. The proof is in the freedom.

No comments:

Post a Comment